torsdag 14. mars 2013


Well I started writing again.

But I feel like all the stories I have are all sad and sob stories, but that's life isn't it? My smile and my feelings are all better. I've been feeling better all since that "thing." I've been good, not doing anything stupid and just being a better me, but when it comes to writing I just feel like writing about things that people should realise actually excists. Like today allready there was a new pope selected. It didn't take long at all.

But again, you know, there are so many sad stories about people getting shot at and killed, people dying everyday from not having food to eat, some getting forced to eat to much. What is this world anymore? You know it's true what they say, religion and politics ruins the world we live in, but then again it keeps everybody in check.

Is this what God or anybody had plan for when "somebody" decided for us to live her? For us to shot each other, starve, being abonded and everything we PEOPLE do to each other!? What the hell happend to free speech, a fair war. People having the right to live for who they really are?

What is really happening to this world I'm a a part of? Religion makes this world sound as though we really don't have any right to live her at all, because it suppose to be perfect. All though perfect is never gonna happend to this world or the people who live her.


Well the world will carry on I guess as it has all along.

Peace out!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar